Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes. It is a condition where the body does not produce or respond to insulin properly. Diabetes can cause serious health complications including heart disease, blindness, kidney failure, and lower-extremity amputations. Early prevention and treatment will lower the risk of developing the disease or complications to provide better outcomes. Chinese Hospital Diabetes Center fulfills the community’s growing need, by offering various programs including Diabetes Prevention Program, Diabetes Self-Management Education, and Gestational Diabetes Management Program.
- Diabetes Self-Management Education Program (American Diabetes Association Recognized)
- Diabetes Prevention Program (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Recognized)
- Gestational Diabetes Management (CDAPP Sweet Success Affiliate)
Chinese Hospital Diabetes Center has a strong bilingual (Chinese & English) medical team made of endocrinologists, nurse practitioners, registered dietitians, and psychological therapists who provide quality medical management, frequent nutrition counselling, and psychosocial support to patients.
|845 Jackson Street, Floor B1, San Francisco, CA 94133 (Next to Emergency Room)|
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We also offer services at these neighborhood clinics:
- Gellert Health Services (386 Gellert Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015)
- Sunset Health Services (1800 31st Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122)
- Excelsior Health Services (888 Paris St, #202, San Francisco, CA 94112)
We accept most insurance and have discounted self-pay options. To find more information about our programs or to make an appointment with us, please call 1-415-677-2370 or 1-415-677-2458.