A New Year often means new opportunities to live healthier. You may want to lose weight, follow a healthier diet, or start an exercise routine. However, not everyone can stick to their resolutions, with many ending up abandoning their goals within a few weeks. That’s why many people make the same resolutions year after year. If you want to break that cycle, it’s important to choose resolutions that are simple and attainable.
Here are some New Year’s resolutions from our providers.
- Eat more whole food: It is one of the easiest and most sustainable ways to improve your overall health.
- Sit less and move more: It is an easy and effective way to increase physical activity.
- Cut Back on sugary drinks: Sugary drinks can increase your risk of serious health problems, such as diabetes.
- Get more quality sleep: Good sleep improves your brain performance, mood, and health.
- Make time for self-care: Taking time to relax and de-stress can improve brain function and memory, boost your immunity, as well as lower the risk of depression, anxiety, hypertension, and heart attacks.
- Visit your doctor: By seeing your doctor routinely, you can stay on top of your health.
This new year, try out some of these suggestions to achieve a healthier and more balanced life!
Best of luck with your goals, and cheers to the New Year!
Disclaimer: No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.