Holiday travel is back on the planner! While traveling during the holidays can be equally exciting, it’s also important that you take steps to remain safe. If you are preparing for a winter vacation, be sure to follow these travel tips for a healthy and safe holiday travel season.
- Make an appointment with your provider for a pre-travel consultation.
- Ensure all immunizations are up to date, including COVID booster and flu vaccine.
- Pack a travel health kit which may include your prescription, over-the-counter medicines, and first aid supplies.
- Choose your food and water carefully to avoid illness.
- Share travel plans with a family member or friend.
- Be well rested and alert.
If you are not feeling well after you return, please contact your doctor asap and let him/her know where you’ve been.
Chinese Hospital Vaccination Clinic
- Chinatown: 845 Jackson Street, B1, San Francisco
- Sunset: 1800 31st Ave, San Francisco
- Excelsior: 888 Paris St, #202, San Francisco
- Daly City: 386 Gellert Blvd, Daly City
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call 1-628-228-2828.
This material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.