Mission, Vision, Values
Chinese Hospital's mission emphasizes these important points:
- Community ownership and responsiveness
- Community leadership
- Cultural uniqueness
- Concern for a broad spectrum of health needs, including but not limited to hospital care.
Chinese Hospital is committed to improving community access to a quality, culturally sensitive and affordable healthcare delivery system which is dedicated to improving community health status, promoting preventive practices and wellness, and providing coordinated and appropriate health care services.
We will work collaboratively with other community health care plans and providers in realizing this vision.
- Improved community access
- Provision of integrated spectrum of services
- Improved focus on prevention and wellness
- Team Work
- Quality Improvement
- Community collaboration and benefit
- Prudent use of resources